The Ultimate Marvels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Marvels

The Back-up Ultimate Marvels Site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spider Man Friend or Foe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

Spider Man Friend or Foe Empty
PostSubject: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Any one played it. I rented it and its okay. Not the best in thw world but quite entertaining. Its has losts of unlockable chacter like Blade, the prowler, black cat and silver sable. Theres alot of chacters. The game ties in with the movies expect if has Venom Doc Ock and Green Goblin all still alive. The story has something to do with the meteor that brought venom to earth and you even meet Nick fury. Over all its just a fun game you can pick up and play.

Holy crap i just reviewed it. lol!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Dude, here's my insight on another board I posted on:

Posted: 07 Oct 2007 02:03 am Post subject: My review for Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe

So I went to GameStop where *dun dun dulelelelelelelun* Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe was available for... $30!!! I got it, thinking it was one helluva deal.

I got home and put the PS2 disk in the ol' PS3, and commenced playing it.
"Aunt Jemima! It's Prowler!!"

The game's extremely simple: Spider-Man's employed by S.H.I.E.L.D. to save the world from a Venom virus. Along the way, heroes and villians are to be recruited for your cause *phonograph record scratch* ...What?

Yeah, cool, right?? ...Neee-yope! It's friggin' annoying. Bastards can't be beside you without respawning. Oh, and the playing gets extremely repetitive...

Run here. Bad guys appear; waste them foos! Run here. More bad guys appear; whip thier purple asses. Walk across this bridge. Even more bad guys appear; screw it, it's not like more will appear after this... right? Aw, dammit...

Tokens are given for everything and are need for everything! Upgrades for webs and characters... But if you die, (yes, you will die) guess what's needed to respawn you or your sidekick's ass? Tokens!

"But, say Kevin, what if you run out of tokens?"
Good question, random-person-needed-to-help-provide-an-answer-that-I-would-have-answered-without-having-a-random-question-being-asked-involving-this-here-review. A small percentage of your tokens will be taken each time you die, but apperantly you cannot lose.

I swear to you, I paused the game (or so I thought) to watch what was on TV. The Last Samurai later, I go from TV to Video and "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I'm still alive with every enemy dead... I assume the retarded-ass AIs just fell off the cliff or something but my Spider-Man and Lizard where just standing there gawking forward...

Also, I played for three hours (not counting the time allotted for The Last Samurai) and I'm way over the half of the game...

Save your money for something else. Seriously, I think I'll pass it by tomorrow but only because I want to see who's behind the Venom virus...

I have no idea what was going through my head when I typed this up... I apologize... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:10 pm

My God! I'm such a whiny critic...
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:55 pm

Wow! Thanks man! I was gonna get it too...

Sounds like a bunch of crap! What a dissapointment! I really wanted to play as my favorite villian The Lizard!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:45 pm

I dont say buy it. Its not worth i. I think its fun just to pick up every once a while and beat the snot out of people for a while then stop. It does get repiditive(Man i cant spell) but like i care. I haven t played anything new besides Halo 3 in months. SO just for beating stuff up its fun
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Yeah, I feel like returning it or something... I've been playing Resistance: Fall of Man a lot!!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Dude did you see the add for it in Usm 115? The little girl jumpping rope but shes got huge fangs!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:44 pm

Yeah, there's this other one with a little boy and his dog, and the kid's disturbing to look at like hell... I love the game though. Scares the crap out of me how good I am with a gun!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Dude it scares me that when i first picked up a bow i hit the bulleyes with every arrow form like 40 feet. It was amazing.

So what are you pulling two head shots with one bullet?
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:16 pm

The Bullseye's my personal favorite. That clip can do wonders...
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:18 pm

You and your fancy dancy Ps3
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:19 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:24 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:27 pm

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Man Friend or Foe   Spider Man Friend or Foe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Man Friend or Foe
Page 1 of 1