The Ultimate Marvels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Marvels

The Back-up Ultimate Marvels Site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Fiction News!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Interpol
Admin
Interpol

Fan Fiction News! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction News!   Fan Fiction News! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Post any news about your Fan Fiction here!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemarvels.forumotion.com
Interpol
Admin
Interpol

Fan Fiction News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction News!   Fan Fiction News! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:17 pm

The Finale. I got a new Fan Fic coming up about... well just read it, it'll come out in Chapters. And I really like how it's coming out so far. Check it out soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemarvels.forumotion.com
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

Fan Fiction News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction News!   Fan Fiction News! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:37 pm

I started CHAMPIONS. It's a new series written by me and all the characters have been created by me. It's kinda like Heroes, in which the way they're all random people that you know will come together eventually if they're going to save the world. This is the first season and the Pilot is already up if you wanna read it. I think it's pretty good, and it's only gonna get better.

The good guys have been chosen by.............. (can't spoil it)
The bad guys are the result of.......................(can't spoil that either)

But the 2 sides will fight for the outcome of Earth itself. And the bad guys have an army, where the heroes are only about 8 or 9. It's gonna be good, and if I do a 2nd season, I will hold a competition. I'll have each of you who read it, submit to me your created character and whichever one I like most I'll use in season 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Fiction News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction News!   Fan Fiction News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction News!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Marvels :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: