The Ultimate Marvels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Marvels

The Back-up Ultimate Marvels Site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Online Comics?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Interpol
Admin
Interpol

Online Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Online Comics?   Online Comics? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm

So the Marvel site is down today. They are supposed to be making an Online library of the Marvel Comics, ALL THE MARVEL COMICS What do you all think of paying 10.99 monthly Or 59.99 yearly for this new way of reading.

My thoughts are this is an okay idea. But I like the idea of owning comics not just viewing. Maybe to read back stories I can't find.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemarvels.forumotion.com
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

Online Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Comics?   Online Comics? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 pm

Never! I have to hold a comic, to enjoy it. Absolutely no way I would go for that. To me that would make comic collecting boring. Like Interpol said, maybe for hard to find back issues, but that's it for me!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

Online Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Comics?   Online Comics? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Yeah i saw that. If im paying ten bucks a month im getting comics to keep not just to read.
Back to top Go down
Interpol
Admin
Interpol

Online Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Comics?   Online Comics? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:31 pm

I think I'll try the library soon but I read some of the free ones and the smart panel is stupid sometimes you can't read every part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemarvels.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Online Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Comics?   Online Comics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Comics?
Page 1 of 1