The Ultimate Marvels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Marvels

The Back-up Ultimate Marvels Site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon   Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:36 pm

MOON KNIGHT: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon
Issue #1
Visions of a Wartorn Moon: Part 1

Another night of blood. Moon Knight walks into Grant Mansion all bloody from the petty criminals he cut up tonight. The criminals were murderers and rapists. Hard to feel too bad for them. There is so much red blood on his costume that the white is completely covered. Moon Knight climbs up the stairs slowly. He gets upstairs and enters his small, yet cozy church and lays his bloody staff on the base of his God, Khonshu.

Khonshu is one of the Egyptian Gods of the Moon. The taker of vengance and of blood. Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley all serve him. Serve him well.

Tonight there seems to be an eerie glow coming down on Khonshu, from the full moon in the night sky, that is shining through the window. Moon Knight is so tired he doesn't notice. Moon Knight whips off his cape and cowl, then takes off his mask, revealing the true face of Marc Spector. There are bruises covered all over his face.

Marc takes off the rest of his bloody costume and throws in into a pile on the floor. He bows to Khonshu one last time before walking out of the church and into his bedroom. On his bed was a note. Marc read it and sighed. It was from Marlene. She had written a break up note addressed to Steven Grant. It said mainly that she had found love in another man, and was sick of putting up with all his Moon Knight shit. Marc closed his eyes and fell asleep. It had been a helluva rough night.

Just as Spector drifted into a heavy sleep, he started to dream. In the church across from his bedroom, the God Khonshu was standing perfectly still. All of a sudden it's eyes glowed blue and it raised it's staff. It then projected an awful vision into Marc Spector's head. He saw a prophetic vision.

In his bedroom, Marc tossed and turned, having a horrible nightmare. The nightmare was real, he knew. It was seen through the vision of an Egyptian God, that was on the Moon. He saw craters and darkness. He saw nothing for miles in both directions. Then Marc saw something horrible. He saw thousands of people fighting. Fighting in a war. Fighting with swords and knives and even guns. No guns he had ever seen, that he knew.

He couldn't tell if the warriors were human or alien. His view was blurred. A dark haze. He saw ships fighting in the sky above the moon. Weird ships. He saw cities. Cities on the Moon?!?! He also saw what looked like a couple dozen of Egyptian statues. They all looked like Khonshu, only slightly different. He knew that these were the Egyptian Gods of the Moon. They were actually moving and watching the warriors fight, from inside towers.

He saw the battle. All the blood. Red blood. Human blood. He saw limbs fly out of their sockets and heads bounce on the ground. He saw organs laying on the ground. All the blood. So much blood. WAR!

The last thing he saw was Khonshu. Khonshu's eyes glowed blue and he told Marc, "Go to the Moon, join the fight, save the Father". Khonshu lay down his staff and the dream, the vision of a Wartorn Moon, went away. Spector awoke and fell out of his bed in a cold sweat. He rose to the ground with fear. Soon the Fear was washed away by the light of the full and bright moon.

Marc Spector went into his underground base in anger. He grabbed his costume and put it on. A clean one. He then picked up a cargo bag and put weapons in it. He put it tons of crescent darts, his staff, boomerangs, rope, truncheon, nunchucks, a ball and chain, and many other sinister torture devices. Moon Knight then walked over to a red button on a wall and pressed it. Out of the ground rose a crescent shaped space shuttle with a rocket attached. Moon Knight didn't think he'd ever have to use this. He was wrong. Moon Knight entered the ship, closed the door, pressed the destination button and typed The Moon. The ship was programmed especially for space travel and could even handle a trip to the moon. It was undetectable to any tracking systems. State of the art. Grant could afford it.

The ship blasted off of the ground, through a hole in the roof, and into the night sky. It left a trail of red fire, orange fire, and black smoke. It sped up towards the big full moon at an impressive speed. Inside the ship, Moon Knight uttered one single word... "VENGANCE"!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

PostSubject: Re: Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon   Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:37 pm

MOON KNIGHT: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon
Issue #2
Visions of a Wartorn Moon: Part 2

VROOOOOOMMM! Through the atmosphere went Moon Knight in his crescent shaped space shuttle. He was flying very fast and heading for the Moon. He was in a dark and dreary pocket of space. Closer and closer Moon Knight flew, towards the Moon. He thought all about the vision he had received and what Khonshu had told him. He thought about the bloody Moon War that he was sure he saw.

When Moon Knight's shuttle finally got close, he saw a horrible sight. In space, right above the Moon's bright surface, were hundreds of space ships, that Moon Knight, nor anyone, had ever seen before. Inside the ships Moon Knight only saw darkness. All the space ships were firing big bolts of lasers at the other ships, in a huge space war. All through space these ships flew, all the while blasting the other side, killing whoever was inside and destroying the ship. Some were white and others were red.

Moon Knight switched the controls from automatic, to manual. He grabbed the steering bars and dodged a whole barrage of enemy blasts. Moon Knight was stuck between two sides, shooting at each other in their high tech space ships. The strangest thing of all was that these ships all had Moons painted on the outside of them. Moon Knight didn't have time to worry about it as he weaved in and out of enemy fire. It seemed as though the red ships were firing at the white ships and vice versa.

Moon Knight pressed a button on the inside of the ship's control panel and a big canon came out at the front of his space ship. Moon Knight was always prepared for combat, even space combat. He fired big canon balls at the space ships and hit five in a row. They all blew up instantly, killing the people on the inside. Who knew who it was that were inside these strange ships. Could be aliens. Moon Knight flew his ship around, dodging lasers and blasting canon balls at the other ships. He missed one ship twice, and then on the third try, nailed it's windshield, blowing it up from the inside out.

Ships flew under and over his ship, all the while blasting at him and the enemy. As Moon Knight crippled six more ships eleven more came up from the surface of the Moon, and shot at his ship. Moon Knight pressed another control panel button and this time his ship shot little metal spiky stakes at the other ships, blasting their engines and making them blow up. More ships fell all around Moon Knight as they were blasted down by the other ships.

Moon Knight zoomed quickly around the Moon in his moon ship (in a circle) dodging all the lasers that came his way. Moon Knight knew he wasn't a good pilot, in fact he was terrible. He felt Khonshu guiding him from the Moon, making him better. Or so he thought Khonshu was giving him strength. He used the power Khonshu gave him and blasted down twelve more ships from space. Three ships retreated and Moon Knight followed taking them out with his canon.

More enemy ships blasted each other making things much easier for Moon Knight. He took out another ship from the side, then another one from the behind. From inside the ship Moon Knight started laughing like a man possessed, and blasted down five more ships. He watched the ships plummet to their doom, lit on fire and smoking as they crashed to their ultimate fates. He only laughed. He enjoyed killing these war pilots. He did not know whether they were alien or human, but he enjoyed it just the same. His ship was very fast and he dodged ten bolts of lasers that were fired from the alien ships with ease.

It looked like Moon Knight had the strong upper hand, when all of a sudden from the surface of the Moon below, a beam of purple energy hit Moon Knight's Space ship, lighting the back end on fire. Moon Knight lost power to the ship, and he frantically hit every switch he could to regain it. It was no use.

Moon Knight and his ship were going down. It started going down quickly and a strange and mystical force, seemed to be pulling the ship down to the ground, even though the Moon had no gravity or atmosphere. Moon Knight braced himself for the crash, listening to the ships continue their battle up above in space.

BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! Moon Knight's shuttle landed hard and the back part, where his engine was, blew up. Moon Knight was not injured, but his ship was done. All of a sudden, before Moon Knight knew what was going on, the top of his space shuttle opened and twenty creatures surrounded him and his damaged ship, with big looking laser guns in their hands. They all pointed their guns at Moon Knight. Moon Knight got out of his crashed ship and tried to inhale, but there was nothing. Moon Knight was suffocating and he was about to get shot from some soldiers. How could things get any worse?

"Ah... SHIT" Moon Knight yelled as he gasped for air and put his hands up in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

PostSubject: Re: Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon   Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 pm

MOON KNIGHT: 78 STITCHES- WAR ON THE MOON
Issue #3
Visions of a Wartorn Moon- Part 3

"KHONSHU, YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU'VE ASKED, NOW HELP ME," Moon Knight cried as he gasped for air on the surface of the Moon. Using both hands he barely managed to stay on the ground, by grabbing onto his crashed space ship. No gravity is a definite problem for Moon Knight, and he knows it. If Moon Knight doesn't get air and soon he will be dead. The 20 creatures load their lasers and point them at Moon Knight. Just as Moon Knight is about to pass out and die, from lack of air, a strange glowing blue light cascades him and a big whoosh of air fills his lungs. He recovers quickly and breathes in and out. The light fades, and then he can still breath okay. 'What the hell?' he thinks to himself. Moon Knight can breathe, but he still has to grasp to his wrecked ship, due to the lack of gravity on the moon. Apparently the creatures with lasers are not affected by the lack of gravity. Moon Knight still hasn't gotten a good look at them.

The strange blue light comes back again and suddenly he can walk on the surface of the Moon, just as well as he can on Earth. Suddenly Moon Knight knows what's going on. His God Khonshu heard his plea and answered it. "'Bout damned time" he yells at the stars and darkness above. Just as he thinks all his problems are solved, he remembers the 20 things that are pointing their high tech laser guns at his chest, and turns around in dismay, to see them standing there. "bewmesmindalketwyuop," one of the things said to him with a tone of anger. "WHAT?" Moon Knight replied. "hhhhhhhhhhreeeeeeeiiiiii," said another one. "What the hell are you saying, you ugly little bastards?" Moon Knight asked again. Right Moon Knight was. Ugly little bastards they were. Although Moon Knight could not make that judgement, as their faces were covered by visors.

"You are under arrest" said another one. "Hey, you speak English, huh?" Moon Knight asked with hope. "Did you hear what I just said holy one?" the thing asked him again. "Yeah, I don't think so... I won't go down without a fight, so be prepared," Moon Knight said as he puzzled why the creature had called him Holy One. "If you resist arrest, then we will be forced to kill you in an act of War", it said again. "What is going on here?, why are you people fighting," Moon Knight asked. "War" it said. "Why are you fighting in a war, what the frick, is going on" Moon Knight muttered. Their voices were kinda fuzzy. They sounded weird.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" they all said at once. "Huh, you can all speak English now?" Moon Knight asked them. Moon Knight thought that that was very strange. "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" they yelled again. "Yeah, I don't think so, Jackasses." Moon Knight said as he tossed five crescent darts at a couple of the, what he assumed as, soldiers of the Moon. Using their lasers, the soldiers shot them all down. Moon Knight realized that Khonshu's blessings, must have affected his weapons too. So instead of going up into space, they flew through the Moon's surface. Moon Knight also knew he wouldn't be able to dodge all their laser shots at once, either.

'So this is how it ends, huh? Me a corpse on the Moon,' Moon Knight thought. Before he died he decided to take a good luck, at his will be murderers. They wore white space suits with purple stars on their shoulder pads. Purple waist bands also, with white space paints, and purple shoes. They also wore white space helmets, with purple tinted visors. There faces were completely covered by these helmets. They also had purple belts with grenades and ammunition clipped on it. They were short, but not stocky, and had a hunchback of Notre Dame thing going on. Now Moon Knight knew, he would likely die.

He heard the triggers on their laser guns click and saw a flash emit from the end where the laser would soon come out. "Good Bye Holy One" one of the soldiers said. Just before the laser bolts came out, 20 swords flew through the air, at the speed of a rocket. They all hit their targets with precise accuracy, and pierced the suits on the back of the Soldiers' back. Red colored blood squirted out of all of their backs and oozed onto the Moon's surface below. Their fingers let go of the triggers and the laser bolts stopped coming out. All their bodies fell to the Moon slowly, in a pile of blood. Moon Knight looked up and asked, "Khonshu?"
"No no, not Khonshu, not MY God" a voice said from 10 yards away.

Moon Knight looked up and gasped at his savior. He wore the same costume that Moon Knight had always worn except it was all colored purple, instead of White. It even had his same crescent Moon symbol on his chest and his cape and cowl, keeping the stranger's face hidden. The stranger held a purple staff in his hands, just like the one Moon Knight had. "I'm the REAL Avatar of Khonshu, so my question to you friend is WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the stranger asked to Moon Knight. "No, you're mistaken, I am The Fist of Khonshu" Moon Knight replied. "LIAR, I saved you so, I, myself, could kill you at my own hands and offer you as a sacrifice to my God Khonshu at the altar," the Purple stranger uttered. "NOW DIE ALREADY" the stranger said as he charged straight for Moon Knight, staff ready, at high speeds. Moon Knight braced for the hit and said, "Ah Hell, what a Night!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

PostSubject: Re: Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon   Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:40 pm

MOON KNIGHT: 78 STITCHES- WAR ON THE MOON
Issue #4
Vision of a Wartorn Moon- Part 4

"Oooooffff," moaned Moon Knight as he took a hard shot from the staff of the Purple Moon Knight who just seconds ago claimed to be the real avatar of Khonshu. Moon Knight landed hard on the ground (the moon), but got up quickly. Moon Knight pulled out his white staff just as the stranger swung his purple staff again. Moon Knight blocked his hard swing this time with his staff. The Stranger swung again and Moon Knight blocked it yet again. Then Moon Knight took a quick swing, but it was blocked. The stranger glared and took another swing, this time at Moon Knight's knees. He made contact and Moon Knight fell down again.

"Hahahahaha, I'm so much better than you" the Purple one uttered. Moon Knight slowly got up, just in time to suffer a flying kick in the chest from the purple stranger again. "STAY DOWN, MY LORD COMMANDS IT" he yelled. "Khonshu is my God!" Moon Knight boomed as he rolled on the Moon in pain. "How dare you provoke the TRUE Fist of Khonshu" the stranger said as he slammed his heel against Moon Knight's stomach. This made Moon Knight lose his breath and stay on the ground longer yet.

"I can't believe you thought yourself as the Fist of Khonshu you are weak as a feather," the stranger yelled. "Huuurrrkkk" cried Moon Knight as he slowly got to his feet. "I've been told about you from the Crescenteers" the stranger rambled, "I knew one day when a War would start here, that you would come, and I've been practicing ever since I was 12 years old." "Who are the Crescenteers?" Moon Knight asked as he clutched his stomach. "You don't know?" the stranger asked in shock. "Ha, and you said you were Khonshu's chosen warrior".

"I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know who the Crescenteers are, and why this war is being fought," Moon Knight said. "You are a Moron. You were supposed to fight for our side, but I guess you were not meant for great things like I am" the stranger boasted. "Glories, honor, rewards, and our Father, I am his chosen one," the stranger said. "You're screwing with my head, I don't know what you're saying" Moon Knight said sweating. "Then, you are obviously Khonshu's most worthless avatar, if you don't know the History" the Stranger said. "What History?" Moon Knight asked. "I told them, I TOLD THEM, I WAS THE GOLDEN ONE AND YOU WERE AS NOTHING!" The Stranger yelled up into the sky.

Fasahm! Fasham! Brrrrttttt! Brttttt! Machine guns and lasers were being fired at the opposite armies' sides, on the surface of the Moon, maybe a mile away from where Moon Knight and the Stranger were fighting. Overhead the Space ships were still doing battle, also taking time to fire at the enemy forces below, making more craters in the Moon. "How come those ships aren't visible from Earth?" Moon Knight asked in puzzlement. "You are an idiot, it is because of the enlightment and covering of The Father, our master," The purple one said. "Now enough of the small talk, it's time to kill you, so I can go back and help my army, as the rightful avatar of Khonshu," the Stranger said. "Wait, you said we were on the same side of this war" Moon Knight reminded him. "Ha, I'd rather float endlessly in a black hole for all time, then fight by YOUR side, you worthless piece of shit" The Purple Moon Knight said.

"So be it" said Moon Knight as he threw 4 crescent darts at the imposter with sudden speed. Purple Moon Knight blocked them with his purple staff and said with a smirk, "That will never work on the true Fist of Khonshu." The purple MK rushed at Moon Knight with a pair of purple nunchucks in his hands. Moon Knight blocked a strong swing with his truncheon, pointed a finger at the Stranger, and threw it full speed at his face. KRRRUUUNNKKK! The weapon made a sickening sound as it hit the Purple Mk on his right cheek and made his head snap back in a horrible way. The force of the truncheon made his mouth fill with red thick blood and a couple of teeth poped out. Moon Knight could see the purple Moon Knight's mask fill with blood and said, "Don't make this fight go any further." The purple Moon Knight looked up and his eyes turned a freaky red.

"You Worthless pig" he said as he punched Moon Knight in the face. The punch made Moon Knight go back a step, but it didn't take him down. The Purple MK let Moon Knight have it punch after punch, after punch, after punch, and punch. Moon Knight finally tumbled down to the Moon and allowed the Stranger to kick him, punch him, and even bite him. Finally after about 5 minutes of getting his ass kicked, and still on the ground of the Moon, Moon Knight kicked up with his left leg and sent an unsuspecting Purple Moon Knight flying through the air. The purple Moon Knight landed on the ground 20 yards away and then got up, even more furious. "I'LL KILL YOU NOW!" he yelled as he jumped off the surface of the Moon and flew through the air. "You can fly!?" Moon Knight said startled as he managed to get off the ground, a bloody mess. "Yes, Khonshu has blessed me with great powers, that you will never know, you fake" he said.

The purple Moon Knight swooped down from the air and hit Moon Knight square in the ribs, tackling him to the ground. Then the Purple MK threw 3 crescent darts at the grounded Moon Knight, one hitting him in the right shoulder, one hitting him in the chin, and one hitting him in his right hand. Moon Knight's red blood seeped all over the Moon, through his ripped costume and you could now see the damage that Moon Knight sustained. There were bruises all over, cuts and scabs, and bite marks in his chest area. The purple Moon Knight laughed as he watched Moon Knight wriggle in pain. The purple MK reached for his staff, picked it up, and said to Moon Knight, "Goodbye you fake fool, rot in eternal Hell for your crimes." A sharp metal spike came out at the end and he raised his staff high over his head, smiled, and got ready to lower it into Moon Knight's chest.

Moon Knight kicked him in the right leg, making him lose his balance and drop his staff. Moon Knight then wasted no time and jumped off the ground as the purple Moon Knight charged at him. Just before the Purple Moon Knight reached him a voice called to Moon Knight and said, "Quick, take this, Holy One!" Moon Knight caught a big gun and pointed it at the Purple Moon Knight, without a moments hesitation. He fired it once taking out the imposter's whole right leg, then again to take his left leg out. The Purple Mk fell to the surface of the Moon with his two legs laying next to his arms. Blood squirted in pools where his two legs once had been attached to his waist. Moon Knight looked down at him and fired twice more, one laser beam taking out his right arm, the other blasting of his left arm. Blood squirted out there too, where his arms once had been. All that was left of The Stranger was his upper body or torso, his neck, and head. By now he had gone into shock and would be dead within the next minute.

His legs and arms were gone and blood was everywhere. The imposter still barely lived, due to the light of the Gods. "So tell me, who's the imposter now?" Moon Knight said as he raised the purple MK's staff and lowered it in so quick you could see nothing but a blur. It went right through his forehead and blood squirted up in the air like a fountain. The purple Moon Knight's eyes opened in shock, then closed forever. He was now dead. Blood covered the Moon for 25 yards to the right and the left. The imposter was not a pretty sight. Moon Knight lowered his head for a minute, the uttered, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry. You didn't give me a choice."

"Holy one, come with me, quickly" a Moon trooper said as he tried not to look at the body below. This trooper looked similar to teh creatures, only tall and not hunched. And he sounded rather human. "Hang on soldier, I wanna see what his face looks like now," Moon Knight said as he reached for the purple Moon Knight's mask. BOOOOOMMMMM!!! A ship from space above, fired a laser blowing up the body and pushed Moon Knight away 20 yards. Hitting the body was the intended target by the ship above. The soldier ran, and picked up Moon Knight off the ground. He then vanished with Moon Knight leaving a smoking crater where the Purple Moon Knight had just laid, dead. There was nothing left of the body now. Just ashes. The ashes had a glowing purple color to them that seemed to get brighter for just a second. Then the glow stopped and smoke formed. On the horizon of the Moon you could see the soldier dragging Moon Knight away towards a huge golden temple. The temple was massive and the soldier dragged Moon Knight towards it quickly. The temple was in the middle of a clearing and no battles were anywhere near it. The coast was clear.

What was in the temple Moon Knight did not know. At this point he was barely awake. The beating he had taken might kill him yet, Moon Knight knew. And his ears were still ringing from the explosion that had hit him. The only thing Moon Knight knew at this point was that he had killed an imposter, or so he thought he was an imposter, and he still had no idea what the hell was going on. Answers, he knew would come when they entered the Holy Temple. Answers...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon   Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Knight: 78 Stitches- War on the Moon
Page 1 of 1