The Ultimate Marvels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ultimate Marvels

The Back-up Ultimate Marvels Site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Untitled (so far)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:01 pm

This is the preview of my new one that ive got some plans for.

The hunter moon hangs above my head as I race from roof top to roof top. Tonight’s the big hunt for me. If I can kill this beast then it leads to more dear for me and plus this beast has plenty of meat for strength. It wont be much longer until the rhythmic sound of its wings in the night sky reach my ears. By then I must be ready for him. I leap from a roof top and crash through a window, to where my destiny awaits.
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Sounds like something I wanna read! Can't wait man!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Part 1   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:52 pm

I move as fast as I can./ The sirens are closing in and tires screech from both sides of the alley. I turn around to see the first cop car coming down the alley. I need a blockade but there’s nothing…expect for a fire escape. I draw the 45. Revolver from its side holster and fire three shots. The first two take out the bottom supports and the third takes out the top one closest to me. It swings free and lands right on target, demolishing the police car. I turn and sprint again to the opposite end. I need to move. 26.35 seconds until the other police car reaches the opposite end of the alley and I need to get out before I’m blocked off. I pump my legs like never before and catch my long awaited second wind. The boost gets me twice the distance in half the time. I feel the stitch forming in my side but ignore it knowing that if I stop now, ill die. I reach the end at the perfect time, just as the police come barreling down the alley towards me. I react faster then I think and run up the hood of the car, flipping and spinning to land starring at them. I duck and blow out both back tires with the 45. to prevent any chasing. As move out into the main roads and book it for two more blocks before checking my police scanner.
“Target in moving westbound down high street, caution he is considered armed and extremely dangerous.”
I shake my head and turn it off. No sooner then I do when some one approaches from behind.
“Drop the weapon.” Says an officer.
He doesn’t see me smile. I spin around faster then he know how to react and put out guns barrel to barrel.
“DON’T!” He yells when he’s see but its to late. His gun and probably thumb disappear in a thunderous boom. I don’t check to see ifs he’s okay, I’m all ready off and running.
I reload as I move down east Briarwood street and onto Eureka. P0olice cars are driving in all locations searching but they wont find me. They never will. I’m too fast. I get off eureka and head for the first apartment building on groove. I knock twice knowing that know one will answer. I could blow the door open with a single slug but that would waste ammo. And draw attention. I pull out my knife and forcefully shove it through the lock. It takes a lot of strength to put it in, even more to pull it out. The door squeaks open and head in, up to room h8. I have the 45. constantly pointed up to the next stairwell as I walk up the ancient stairs. I get up to floor G before I realize it’s a trap. The blinking red light on a potted plant in the corner kind of gives them away. I react to the noise of the door flying open behind me. I spin and drop to my knees firing a shot at shin level through the door. I hear a scream as the first cop drops. I roll forward and kick the door shut, feeling the resistance as the door connects with the next cop coming out. I roll back and up to my feet as I hear more doors below fly open. Gun fire tears the wall behind me to shreds as I leap onto the next flight of stairs. I army crawl up the next flight of stairs as bullets rain over heard. Two cops try and bum rush me from the bottom of the stairs as the first wave of fire ends. I turn and fire three shots demolishing the stairs up to me. The first falls through the floor and the second leaps. I kick his legs out as he lands and he too falls down the hole. I stand and run up the next flight as the gun fire starts again, this time too far down to get a shot to me but soon followed by the sound of foot steps up the stairs behind me. I got to H8 and beat the door in with a few swift Kicks. I looked through each room but found no trace of any one. I knew this had been a set up as well. With my only exit crawling with cops I headed for the window. No fire escape but that didn’t stop me from climbing up from window frame to window frame. I got to the roof and checked my surroundings. I could see any way out but something in the sky caught my eye. A shooting star. How beautiful. The Cops kicked through the roof door just as I thought it.
“FREEZE! DROP THE WEAPON!” They yelled.
I knew my bacon was cooked. I Dropped my weapon and went to my knees. I looked up in the sky one last time as the cops came at me, when the shooting star went by over head. It was low and we all watched the explosion as it crashed into the center of New York.
Back to top Go down
Interpol
Admin
Interpol

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:21 pm

whoa nice job man, always great with the action, keep it up man. Also real nice twist at the end.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemarvels.forumotion.com
UltimateKevin
Super Hero
UltimateKevin

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:23 pm

Damn! Shocked
Back to top Go down
a1 steak sauce
Super Hero
a1 steak sauce

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:02 pm

Nice writing man! Freaky good stuff there! I like it a lot!
Back to top Go down
cowboyfromhell
Super Hero
cowboyfromhell

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 am

I woke up in a car, the gentle humming of the engine stirring me awake. I look up a the driver.
“Where am I?” I ask him
“You’re safe. I saw you fall off that building. I’m taking you to the hospital.”
The man appeared to be in his late forties. He had a small gray beard and thinning hair on top of his head. He was a bit on the heavy side but still looked some what in shape for his age and weight.
“What about that crashing thing?”
“I don’t know. I saw it crash towards the center of the city but I haven’t heard anything like air sirens.”
“Turn on the radio then. See what they have to say.” I said as I sit up in the leather seat. The dashboard said the Words Monte Carlo. It looked new from what I could tell. I tried for the radio but couldn’t figure out how to work it.
“Here.” The man said as he flicked it on.

‘The police are urging that all citizens leave the city! We have no reports as to what fell from the sky, but the police and US Army are denying that it is any sort of terrorist attack. About 20 minutes ago something fell from the sky and crash landed into the center of New York. A shock wave rippled all through out the city sending car and buildings closest to it crashing down.’

I leaned forward and switched it to the next station.

“….Police are reporting that what ever fell from the sky is emitting radiation. They have set up checkpoint to most of the exits around the city and will check to see if you have been exposed to it. They have medical treatment for you if you have so I repeat, leave the city and go get your self-checked out.’
The man stopped the car.
“What are you doing?” I asked
“Look. Ahead!” He said as he pointed down the street.
I looked as he turned up the head lights. Their was a man standing down the street from us. At first I couldn’t make out what he was doing but as he walked closer to us I saw what was wrong. His skin was falling off. He was literally melting in the street.
I gagged as more fell off of him.
“HELP ME!” He screamed in a raspy voice from down the street.
“Should we help him?” The man asked me.
“NO! He’s been exposed to radiation. If we help him we expose our selves and we could die.”
I turned as the man screamed once more. He was running at us. He jumped and landed on the hood of the car. Instantly I could feel heat pouring from his body. He started to sick into the hood as it melted. My body started to sting.
“GET OUT OF THE CAR!” I screamed as I kicked the door open and jumped out. The man did to and yelled he was ok when he was out. The melting man turned and looked at me.
“Help me…” He said as his face started to droop.
“STAY BACK! YOUR GOING TO KILL US IF YOU COME CLOSE!” I yelled at him.
But he still came at me. I stood waiting to die when a gun shoot was fired. The bullet ripped through him and brought him down. As the body fell I jumped back into an ally to avoid further radiation. A police officer and the driver man came up to the ally but stay back from the body.
“Son are you able to get over here with out getting to close to the body?” The officer said.
I checked around but found no way across to them.
“I don’t see one.” I replied.
“Damn. I don’t want to ask this but I need you to go down the ally and the when you get out head to the opposite direction of the way you were traveling in the car. You two were getting to close to the impact site. Can you do that for me.”
“Yeah. Just go?”
“Yes.”
I nodded and turned around.
“Wait!” The officer yelled.
I turned around. He tossed something to me and I caught it. It was a small black object.
“What is this?” I asked
“It’s a stun gun.”
“IM NOT GETTING CLOSE TO ANY MELTING PEOPLE!”
“No. There are riots all across the city. What goes through a person head, huh I could die if I stay but why don’t I break in there and steal a TV!” He said in a mocking voice.
I smiled a little before I left. The ally was long and dark. I could hear glass shattering up ahead. People yelling as the glass did. I quickened my pace as they did. I reached the end of the alloy and saw three guys breaking into a store.
“HEY! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!” I yelled at them.
One of them walked to me and pointed a gun at me. He was tall and had a pencil mustache.
“And you gonna make us!” He asked.
I smiled as I rammed the tazer into the side of the gun. Dumb move. I moved left but he still clenched the gun. The gun fired and grazed my shoulder. I dropped at the same time he did. I dropped the tazer and clutched my shoulder. The two other grabbed their guy and began dragging him away when they looked behind me and screamed. I felt the intense heat and turned expecting another dying person. But I was wrong. Their was a visible heat wave coming down the street. Nothing on earth could explain what it was as it hit me. I blew me back through a building. The wall tumbled on top oh me. And that was it.

I woke up and it was day out. Most of the rubble that was on top of me was gone. I stood and checked the room I was it. It was all over grown with weeds and flower. I looked for my watch but I found nothing. I walked to the hole in the wall and stepped out. The street was empty expect for something standing farther down the street. The street much like that room was over grown with plants. I walked down the street to what ever was down the, shielding my eyes from the bright sun as I did. It was about my height and it was eating something on a street lamp. It was covered in scales and had a huge tail as well as powerful legs. I went against my better judgment and spoke.
“Hello?” I asked
The thing jumped around and yelled in surprise.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!” I yelled waving its short arms around wildly.
“Jordan Mickey. What the hell are you?” I said to it.
‘Must have taken a big hit to the head or something.’ I said to my self.
“What or who?” It asked
“What?” I replied
“I’m a Velicoraptor?” It replied once more
I screamed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled (so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (so far)   Untitled (so far) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled (so far)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum